Stake your claim now in one of Dublin's most desirable locations.
Occupation from December 2004 onwards.
The Capel Building, on a site of almost one acre, extends the entire length of Mary's Abbey and borders Little Strand Street and Capel Street.
The site is adjacent to the Markets Area - scheduled for major redevelopment in the near future - and benefits from being situated on the Tallaght-IFSC Luas line. Stops on this line at the Four Courts - 300 metres - and Jervis Street - 400 metres - highlight the development's locational qualities.
Also within easy reach are Dublin Castle, the Civic Offices, Smithfield and Temple Bar. The IFSC itself is visible from the complex.
Who benefits from a presence at The Capel Building?
- Select retail operators who want to gain a foothold in this strategic development and anyone seeking a central, easy to reach, ultra modern office facility.
- Established law practices that want to be situated within the city's legal quarter.
- Professional service sector businesses interested in acquiring a central location that is also within easy reach of major transport links, and within commuting distance of most southside and northside residential locations.
- High net worth individuals, tax planners and tax-based property investors seeking one of the few remaining opportunities to take advantage of a highly attractive tax incentive scheme.
The construction of the Luas line along Chancery Street and Mary's Abbey has opened up a large part of the city to convenient commuting and injected a new lease of life into the area. The result is a rapid rise in property prices where there is access to this modern mode of transport.
In addition to The Capel Building itself, projects underway include:
- The development of a 4.5 acre site in Smithfield by Fusano Developments, which will house offices, apartments, retail units, a fitness centre, a cinema and two to-be-agreed cultural centres.
- A major Cosgrave Property Developments mixed-use residential, retail and commercial development in Parnell Street, on the site of what was formerly the Walden Motor Company.
- A mixed-use development diagonally opposite The Capel Building, under the auspices of Zoe Developments.